Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum

Go down 
+2
happy
Hellopayton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty
PostSubject: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/11/2008, 9:29 pm

Hey everyone!

Well, just recently I made the choice to merge my forum, Clubpenguin Central, with this forum, Clubpenguin Forum. Some of you might be asking "why was this needed," or "why couldn't we just stay at Clubpenguin Central?" For those of you who weren't at Clubpenguin Central, you really don't need to read on past this.

Clubpenguin Central, though you might not have noticed, was quickly dying. The forum was becoming less active, we had more spam, we lost a moderator (who is probably going to be here) and everything was going downhill. There will be no new party for now, but don't worry, we're working on some cool updates for you. We felt like Clubpenguin Central needed someone to partner with, an affilate if you will; and then came my spot as a forum designer here, which led to this. Last night I got the recurring thought, "maybe we should combine these forums," and it turns out we did. This forum has improved graphics and is basically everything we had as far as community and guidelines go. All of the same people will hopefully be here from Clubpenguin Central, which is going to be a lot of fun and a great help to the forum.

We hope you had a great time on Clubpenguin Central, but this is the new forum. Thanks, Hellopayton. Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/11/2008, 9:31 pm

This is going to be a good change! Hopefully soon we will be having our ".com" domain as planned, and things will run smoothly. The forum changes are going to improve everything!
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
Matty Matt

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/11/2008, 9:33 pm

Niice
Now i can have more ppl read my blog Haha
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/11/2008, 9:35 pm

happy wrote:
This is going to be a good change! Hopefully soon we will be having our ".com" domain as planned, and things will run smoothly. The forum changes are going to improve everything!
Yup! We're also going to have some new updates that will be super cool premiering this week, so if you have a suggestion we'll discuss it!
Back to top Go down
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
Hoodiebird

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/12/2008, 10:38 am

Yay! We merged! More users!!! More posts!
Back to top Go down
Whogopenguin

Whogopenguin

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/12/2008, 11:18 am

Hellopayton wrote:
...we lost a moderator (who is probably going to be here)...

Yeah, I think he might be here soon. Where is he anyway? Whoa! Wait, that's me! Cool
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/13/2008, 9:15 pm

Ohh you are'a clever tricking me to thinking he was'a not you! *curls mustache*
Back to top Go down
Whogopenguin

Whogopenguin

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/14/2008, 1:01 am

Hellopayton wrote:

...lol?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki I
Global Napkin
Tanuki I

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/14/2008, 1:03 am

Whogopenguin wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:

...lol?

Just say he's funny... Come on come on come on.
Back to top Go down
http://tanukii25.wordpress.com/
Whogopenguin

Whogopenguin

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/14/2008, 1:06 am

I don't enjoy lying. *crowd goes OOOOOOOOOOOO* Bring it on Payton Cool lawl.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty8/14/2008, 4:44 am

Das' it man we all get trippun' on you man you goin' down man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum   Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Central + Clubpenguin Forum
Page 1 of 1