Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of ideas!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-10

List of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: List of ideas!   List of ideas! Empty8/10/2008, 7:06 pm

Hey Clubpenguin Forum, what's up? I had some ideas that could benefit the forum very well and I think you'll like to read them. Maybe you'll take them into consideration, who knows?

1.) Color ranks
====
Color ranks are done in HTML and can be very beneficial. If you get a certain ammount of posts, you can have your rank turn a different color with HTML like this:
Code:
<font color=#F0000>Rank</FONT>
That would produce this product:
Rank
They're a really cool feature of the forum! You can also do other HTML functions such as bold, italics, strikethrough, A HREF (linking) and some others I might be missing.

2.) Teams
====
Suppose every month or week/two weeks we had two teams, Red & Blue, compete in a cool competition forum. Here's an example: each team gets a sub-forum in the competition forum that they can join by messaging the team leader, which would be an admin or moderator. Then, when game day number one came, the two teams could nominate a player (only if the teams were fair) and they would compete at something like who can post the most, riddles or quizzes. We could have a judge that runs all of this.

3.) Parties
====
We do this on my forum, and basically it goes something like this. Every month we have a different themed party, meaning October could be Halloween, December could be Christmas, etc. We have a test forum (a whole separate forum) where we test the skin and images we're using and brainstorm things in the staff forum to add. Then, we have a good week of fun! Posting games are added, a cool fun forum (with contests and games) and more.

4.) Pins
===
We also do this on my forum. We hide a pin on the index (forum description) or sub-forum description and have users find it, click & copy the link and go to their profiles, find the "Pin" field and paste it. The default pin is a transparent image that is very small. You can see it beside your posts and in your profile!
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27

Yamadog27

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-08-08

List of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas!   List of ideas! Empty8/11/2008, 7:35 am

Hey great ideas.I Really like the last two a bout partys and oins.Oh and the rank Idea sound awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Yamadog27
Superspy4

Superspy4

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-10

List of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas!   List of ideas! Empty8/11/2008, 2:54 pm

I like the Teams thing, there was a teams feature in IPB Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Matty Matt