Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty
PostSubject: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:39 pm

Hello,

If you're wondering what happened, I banned him for abusing power, flaming, and many more things. To be honest, he did nothing to help this forum but bring in a couple members (some who are still good posters), but 2 of them (3 including payton) have been banned. I'm sick of him doing things behind my back without putting any notice, and always coming up with ideas without discussing them here. He is not welcome here, you may resume safe, and freely post around now.

I'm sorry for all the trouble he's caused, and that it took so long for me to act on this, I lost connection during almost the whole day, and was busy with some things.

-happy
Back to top Go down
Jonny36567
Ruler Of Taco Town
Jonny36567

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:42 pm

YES! can u unban hoodie and whogo?(and can u delete the emo topic please?)
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
Matty Matt

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:45 pm

Yes please delete the emo topic
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:46 pm

Jonny36567 wrote:
YES! can u unban hoodie and whogo?(and can u delete the emo topic please?)
Whogo's ban will be lifted in 1 day, and Hoodie, I will review what was said. I deleted the topic.
Back to top Go down
Jonny36567
Ruler Of Taco Town
Jonny36567

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:47 pm

ok, he just triple posted cuzz of paytons spell check thing payton put on a topic
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Matty Matt
Mixed Kid 101
Matty Matt

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 5:52 pm

Ok Thanks Happle (im still gonna call you that =P )
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty8/15/2008, 6:37 pm

Hoodiebird, and Whogopenguin have been unbanned. I'm sorry I kinda fell off for a bit, and the forum went crazy. I cannot trust Hellopayton, he ruined alot of things here, and it will take a few days to clean up since I'm pretty busy with alot of things. Continue to post everyone, and try and tell some friends, everything's back to the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position   Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellopayton - Permanently Banned and Removed from Position
Page 1 of 1