Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

:: The Club Penguin Forum Rules :: Empty
PostSubject: :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::   :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules :: Empty8/8/2008, 3:27 pm

Hello everyone,

First off, I'd like to welcome you to The Club Penguin Forum!
Thank you for actually clicking on the rules, haha. Anyway there are a few things I'd like to cover, that need to be read and understood before posting around the forums. Here they are:

POSTING RULES

1. Do Not Spam - Spam is a useless post that does not contribute to the thread in any way. An example of spam would be making a post in a Movie thread saying "hey guys i like pie!". It's not needed on the forum, and nobody cares for it, so don't do it.

2. No Swearing - Please do not swear, some users on this forum aren't as mature as others, or just don't like curse words. No exceptions. (Please avoid using "hell" as much as possible)

3. Stay On Topic - When posting in a thread, make sure you are on topic. Do not go into the Club Penguin forum and post about dogs, or Football. Posting in the right threads/forums keeps the site organized.

4. No Double-Posting - Double-Posting is posting twice in a row. Here at THH, we have an "Edit" button on the top right hand corner of each post you make. If you have to add something to a post, use the "Edit" button. The only time double-posting is allowed or acceptable is when you can't fit everything into one post, or you are bumping a thread you made. (Wait 1-2 days before bumping threads please.)

5. No Bumping OLD Threads - You may bump threads 4-5 days old at the most, unless you are making a big contribution to the thread, or it is important.

6. No Adult Content - This forum is rated PG-13, any mature content that involves: sex, drugs, alcohol, swearing, and things along those lines. Please do not post anything over the maturity of PG-13 content, if you do, you WILL be banned. There is NO reason for it on this forum.

7. Do NOT Advertise
- The only way advertising is allowed is if: It is in your signature, or avatar. If you post threads/replies about advertising your website, or another website that isn't known all around (Google, PhotoBucket, MySpace, etc.) you will be banned, or giving a warning.

8. Be Respectful - Do not be rude towards other members, it's disrespectful and there's no excuse for it. If another user starts verbally attacking you, or says something to spark an argument, ignore it, and report it, I will take care of the problem causer.

9. No Leaving/Underaged Thread - Don't post about leaving the forums, or being underaged. Keep that to yourself, or Private Message the people who would actually care. I ALLOW UNDERAGED USERS ON THIS FORUM, BUT FOR SAFETY PURPOSES I SUGGEST KEEPING YOUR AGE TO YOURSELF.

10. Don't post in Hard To Read Colors such as Yellow, and White. Unless your containing a Spoiler, or there is a reason for it. NO WHOLE POSTS IN THOSE COLORS.

Avatar's must be 150x200 or less, filesize; 35kb or less.
Signatures must be about 600x200 at most, if they are too big I will warn you (No limits on forum)
BOTH Cannot contain inappropriate content.

MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR RULES

1. Do NOT ask to be a Moderator/Admin. If you do, it will lower your chances at becoming one.
2. Do NOT backseat Mod, Backseat modding is when you pretend to be a mod either by telling people to "Close this thread", and things like that.

ABOUT REPORTING

Please make all reports over the Private Messaging system to myself or another staff member, we can get to them easy that way.

PRIVATE MESSAGING

You may have 100 Inbox messages
You may have 100 Sentbox messages
You may have 100 SaveBox messages
All RULES apply even over PM.
If somebody breaks the rules over PM, report their message, and
they will have their PMing ability disabled.

THE END

All in all, the rules are pretty simple, thank you for reading.
Please REMEMBER to check up every once in a while to refresh the rules into your head!

Thanks for reading,
happy

Last edited by happy on 8/16/2008, 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::   :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules :: Empty8/10/2008, 7:14 pm

Glad to see this has 56 view, when we have 13 users. That's great, thanks for reading everyone! Joyous
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::   :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules :: Empty8/16/2008, 5:45 pm

*Updated ABOUT REPORTING section - 8/16/08*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::   :: The Club Penguin Forum Rules :: Empty

Back to top Go down

:: The Club Penguin Forum Rules ::
Page 1 of 1