Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AEO next model is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
Hoodiebird

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-12

AEO next model is... Empty
PostSubject: AEO next model is...   AEO next model is... Empty8/12/2008, 12:01 pm

Well if you come from CPC Forum you would know I was a American Ealgle model. Well I'm agaiN! Smile if you go to American Eagle in the next say 4-5 months you'll see my on the walls and on SOME bags. I'm going to miss a week of school for it so I'm phyced. But it's over my SPring Break so I guess not really missing.
Back to top Go down
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: AEO next model is...   AEO next model is... Empty8/12/2008, 12:12 pm

I don't usually shop in those types of stores, but sometimes when I hangout with some friends at malls and stuff we will pop in. What do you look like? So I can know it's you haha.
Back to top Go down
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
Hoodiebird

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: AEO next model is...   AEO next model is... Empty8/12/2008, 1:14 pm

I can't really describe my self. I wear glasses but on the wall I won't be. So umm jsut go in 5 months then you'll see me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEO next model is...   AEO next model is... Empty

Back to top Go down

AEO next model is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: