Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz

Go down 
+2
happy
Hellopayton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-10

i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty
PostSubject: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:24 pm

Seriously, I do.

So, I know a girl named Emily who I "like," and since I just started school again I get to see her some more. Well, I was considering asking her out this year but guess what, two new twins named Emily (odd, eh) and Alyssa (sp?) just came to our school and Emily wants me to call her, and apparently she wants to go out with me. And now, as fate would have it, I like her too. And the first Emily likes me too. Then, to add on to my luck, someone came up to me and asked if the second twin, Alyssa (sp?) would go out with me. BBCode sarcasm tag, please, for this: lovely.

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:30 pm

Go out with both of them, so when they ask if you're seeing another women, say NO I LOVE EMILY! That way you won't be a liar, and you can still have both! Joyous

Just kidding, but on the real, you should go out with whoever shows you more respect for being yourself, if it's basically a tie, I'm gonna say just give the new girl a shot, because the first one seems like she'll be around if you ever have trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:31 pm

The problem is I don't want to upset the first one by only calling the first one. Sad
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:33 pm

Call both of them, then you will probably find out which one you want after a long conversation. If either asks you out (over the phone call) just say hold on I need some time to think or something.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:34 pm

Problem is I don't have Emily #1's number, and calling her house at 8:30 PM isn't my brightest idea for either of them since I'm not sure about their parents. Now, I have to explain why I didn't call Emily #2 this weekend.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:36 pm

I see the problem...just tell her what you told me. Say you didn't want to call too late because you weren't sure if her parents would get mad or anything. Say this: I was looking out for you, I didn't want you to get in trouble, cause I care about you Wink

Then she'll be like "AWWW!!!!HEART HEART HEART!"
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:37 pm

But then what do I say about not calling in the afternoons? Ehh, I was a little sick this weekend for real so I guess I can say that, and since I was busy today (Sunday) I'll tell her I got busy, get Emily #1's number and promise to call Emily #2 sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:39 pm

Let me know if you're successful! I know how bad girls are... Tired
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/10/2008, 7:39 pm

Well I'm dealing with a kinda peppy/bored (in class) girl when I deal with Emily #1 and a kinda emo-looking but very nice girl with Emily #2, so yesh, I think it could get a little messy.
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27

Yamadog27

Male Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/11/2008, 10:51 am

Ver simple solution.GO out with them both.Like a date.Then see who you like better... Roll Eyes

At least thats what I would do.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Yamadog27
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/11/2008, 3:08 pm

Well now neither of them like each other so it looks like a competition.

I feel like this is my fault. Tired
Back to top Go down
Hoodiebird
HOODIE PONz you all
Hoodiebird

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/12/2008, 10:59 am

Talk to them all at diffrent times. Then the one that has the more things that you like/dislike you go out with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/12/2008, 3:08 pm

Well now I have noticed #2 is trying hard to get me to go out with her, as well as her sister. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jonny36567
Ruler Of Taco Town
Jonny36567

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty8/15/2008, 7:07 pm

go with alyssa, lmao, so then emily and emily dont get mad cuzz ur with emily (i know he's banned, i jus wanna give my two cents)
Back to top Go down
http://jonny36567.wordpress.com
Detroit87

Detroit87

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty10/24/2008, 5:09 pm

That is a problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.00clubpenguincheats00wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz   i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz Empty

Back to top Go down

i haz teh girl twubles. noezzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: