Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CLUB PENGUIN COMMUNITY is Under Construction and will be back soon! Please have all questions or comments emailed to me (happy) at - appleht@ymail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Keeps logging me out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scales

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 4:12 pm

Well, I'm having a certain problem with the forum...IT KEEPS LOGGING ME OUT!...Nothing big right but even the "Check" Is checked for the "Stay logged in" You really need to fix the bug...
Back to top Go down
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 4:13 pm

I'm looking into it now, what type of web browser are you using?
Back to top Go down
Scales

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 4:14 pm

Happle wrote:
I'm looking into it now, what type of web browser are you using?
IE7.
Back to top Go down
happy
THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN! THE PENGUINS ARE COMIN!
happy

Male Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 4:15 pm

Do you have Firefox? I can't seem to find any problems right now, but try exiting the browser completely, then coming back on. Or try clearing your cache, perhaps that could help. Let me know if this doesn't work still.
Back to top Go down
Scales

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 4:17 pm

<STRONG>I hope this works...</STRONG>
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/10/2008, 6:49 pm

Well, in order to stay logged in you need to have your computer remember the password, if you're already doing that then log out manually and try again. That usually works when I have that problem. Tell me if you find everything alright when you've tested what I suggested; if it doesn't just tell me and I'll research some more. Joyous
Back to top Go down
Yamadog27

Yamadog27

Male Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/11/2008, 7:52 am

The samw thing keeps happening to me.I just use IE6 then keep logging in.How do you get your computer to ask to remember your password?
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Yamadog27
Superspy4

Superspy4

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/11/2008, 2:55 pm

I sometimes have that, but not anymore Wink I cleared my cookies/cache
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Hellopayton
Perma-Banned
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty8/11/2008, 3:05 pm

I'm pretty sure our co.cc domain is doing some of these things as I've noticed that regular Forumotion boards don't do this; we'll tell Forumotion about your problem, but sadly, that's all we're currently able to do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Keeps logging me out!   Forum Keeps logging me out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Keeps logging me out!
Page 1 of 1